Monday, March 30, 2009

Steph's DIY Episode 2

So now I have moved on to my next project. My kids bathroom. This creates some interesting challenges, mainly my dad went home. Here is today's progress. I now understand how people on those DIY shows intend to hang a couple of shelves and wind up gutting the space. I went in there to organize the linen closet and remove one of the shelves. Well as long as I have the hammer and giant screwdriver upstairs I might as well see what else needs to be taken out in preparation for the big redo. And this is where it finally ended. I did all of this in about 90 minutes with a hammer and a screwdriver how hard and how long could it take to put back together.
I will keep you posted, I may need the number of a good handyman.

3 comments:

Lelani said...

this is exciting! I redid a bathroom in an old house. I had someone help me with the new vanity but other than that, I did the tiling of the floor and painted the walls. it was SO much nicer after I finished. you just inspired me to redo the kid's bathroom upstairs.

Kristen said...

What haven't you remodeled? It'll be great though. Have fun with that?

Melissa said...

Stephanie..you are an inspiration to women everywhere to give it a go! =-)