John*Stephani*Tyler*Emily*Zach*Claire
What is happening to our babies? I can't believe her hair is long enough to do that - CUTE!
Loved being able to catch up with ya. Tell Claire I'm willing to hire her. Maybe she can teach my kids a thing or two. I know how you feel about Tyler. Just wait. Brennan will be a teenager next month! That is too crazy!
She is soo cute. Looks like she puckering up to blow a kiss?
Aw, cute! She has such pretty eyes ...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What is happening to our babies? I can't believe her hair is long enough to do that - CUTE!
Loved being able to catch up with ya. Tell Claire I'm willing to hire her. Maybe she can teach my kids a thing or two. I know how you feel about Tyler. Just wait. Brennan will be a teenager next month! That is too crazy!
She is soo cute. Looks like she puckering up to blow a kiss?
Aw, cute! She has such pretty eyes ...
Post a Comment