Wednesday, February 25, 2009
My little Claire is growing up :(
Last week Claire decided she wanted to sleep in Emily's bed (Emily sleeps in the guest room; don't ask) so in the bed she went and she did great. She didn't even try and get out once, it seems like I just set up the crib to bring her home from the hospital and now she is ready for a big girl bed. She only slept in there 2 nights last week and then Zach was sleeping in Emily's bed (because Tyler was sleeping in his bed, again don't ask) so she moved back to the crib, but it is the beginning of the end. The good news however is that it won't be too long now before the girls and I will get to pick out new bedding, and new paint, new furniture and do a whole new theme. (I know I said I would never paint over those scallops because of how hard they were to do, but lets face it they are not the ceiling of Sistine Chapel so I think I can sustain the loss.)
I was taking her picture while she was sleeping and every time the flash would go off she would cover her face with her blanket. Crazy kid I don't know why she didn't like the flash while she was sleeping.
1 comment:
OH! She's growing up too fast. Make it stop!
Post a Comment