John*Stephani*Tyler*Emily*Zach*Claire
that is a darn good idea. have fun. don't think about the roof! :)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay, you can go to Disney World, but not come to see me? Whatever! Actually, I'm happy for ya. After living through that crap, you deserve it. Have fun!
You are the smartest Ike Evacuees ever!
I can't believe the pictures of your beautiful bedroom:( I'm at least glad that you can have some fun memories of Ike via WDW!
I thought AA would teach you that you cannot run away from your problems. -Sam
I thought AA would teach you that you cannot run away from your problems Gus.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is a darn good idea. have fun. don't think about the roof! :)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, you can go to Disney World, but not come to see me? Whatever! Actually, I'm happy for ya. After living through that crap, you deserve it. Have fun!
You are the smartest Ike Evacuees ever!
I can't believe the pictures of your beautiful bedroom:( I'm at least glad that you can have some fun memories of Ike via WDW!
I thought AA would teach you that you cannot run away from your problems. -Sam
I thought AA would teach you that you cannot run away from your problems Gus.
Post a Comment