Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trip to Kemah

Last Friday we took the kids to Kemah Boardwalk. We haven't been there since the hurricane, I had forgotten how much fun it can be. It was a little rainy and cold (I think we got there the same time the cold front did) but it was still fun and the kids love it.
As you can see it was a little rainy, but the kids didn't seem to mind.
Lot of fun rides, Zach and Emily riding some goofy plane ride.
Claire and Zach riding on the train, Claire only liked the train and the carousel.I took a picture of this boat; the Catherine 4, I don't know that I would get on that boat without knowing what happened to the Catherine 1,2, and 3. I took this picture as we were leaving. The kids had a lot of fun even if they were a little wet. Ice cream will help a lot of problems.

No comments: