Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Free to a good home

We are having our new home entertainment system delivered on Friday, in the mean time I have a 36" RCA TV with stand and the cabinets that go on either side to create the entertainment center that are going to be without a home. They are pretty inexpensive (IKEA)but still look nice. If you are interested or know somebody that would be interested please just let me know. They are free to a good home, I may even be able to convince John to deliver them.

I also have a VCR that I am willing to throw in just to sweeten the deal :-)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Would you deliver them to Memphis pleae?

Stephani Echard said...

No, but San Antonio wouldn't be too far, or the other side of Houston. Just putting helpful suggestions out there.

Suzy Q said...

I would love to come take a look. But mostly I just want the VCR! Isn't that pathetic. Mine is dieing and I just don't want to buy that many DVD's as replacement. Let me know if you still have it all?