Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One More Ballet Picture

On the day Emily had her ballet picture Claire went with us; of course wearing her tutu. She waited in line patiently with the other girls and I figured I would once again be dragging her out kicking and screaming when she was not allowed to participate. However, much to my surprise the photographer was very kind and offered to take a picture with the two girls together since they were ahead of schedule (that also was a surprise.) It turned out so cute. He was also kind enough to give me a free print of the picture. But in the end I still had to drag her out kicking and screaming because when you are a ballerina princess one picture just isn't enough.


I think the hot pink monkey playing the lime green guitar adds just the right touch. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

They are both tooo cute!

Kristen said...

That is the CUTEST picture ever!