But just look at that face, how could I really be mad at her.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
My Christmas Elf
Because of all the crazy things going on in my life lately I have fallen behind on my Christmas preparations (and I still have a hole in my roof by the way) So I am so glad that I have Claire here to undo the things I have gotten done. Today I had several long phone conversations I had to take care of so I turned on the TV for Claire (don't judge you all know that you have done the same thing once or twice) but she got bored and decided to start unwrapping the Christmas presents under the tree. As you can tell she is very excited for Christmas. I don't think she knows why she should be excited, she just knows her brothers and sister can't wait.
Once she realized she was going to be in trouble she tried to stick the pieces of paper back onto the box, but couldn't quite make it work.
2 comments:
You gotta love those faces...however you have to be happy that she picked the ones that if you unwrapped them,it wouldn't necessarily reveal the suprise.
That is SO DANG CUTE! I love the story. That'll be one to share with her when she gets bigger. You need to tell your kids to stop growing or come and see me soon.
Post a Comment