Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas
I have come the realization today that I am not getting my Christmas cards out. So here are the pictures that I took, (Claire refused to sit in the chair). It was going to be a really cute card to. There is always next year. Best wishes and Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings everyone exactly what they want.



2 comments:
You need to send me a copy of the kids so I can get it on my refrigerator. VERY CUTE PICTURE! I can't get over how big the kids are. Especially Emily and Claire. We have to see each other soon before too much time passes. Merry Christmas!
Very cute photos...you know you probably could make some spare spending money on the side by having them be catalog models...not that you need it but it is some food for thought! =-)
Post a Comment