Friday, November 7, 2008

Zach Turns 4!!!

OK, I know Zach turned 4 a couple of weeks ago, but things have been crazy. Zach had a great birthday, we took him bowling and then we had a great Star Wars party at our house with his brother and sisters. Luckily (for me) at 4 just a cake with a few candles makes for the best day ever, and if the cake has a Darth Vader candle you get mom of the year (you can find them at Party City if you would like to try for your own mom of the year award)


Zach carrying on the family tradition of great bowlers (his great-great grandfather was a champion bowler). By the way I won, I am an excellent bowler when they put up the bumpers. And of course he is wearing his Chipper Jones shirt, I don't know why we even have any other shirts.
Bowling is very hard work.


Of course there were lots of presents ....

and cake.

He was a very happy boy, (and I don't know why he has on a different shirt now, but that would explain the mountain of laundry every week).

1 comment:

Leslie said...

we had that same candle for parker's fifth birthday. quite a hit, i think we still have it. the voice changing one, right? :) happy bday zach!