Monday, October 20, 2008

Just some random pictures


I have meaning to post for a long time now but have had no earth shattering events to post about, so I am just going to upload some pictures of the kids in the backyard. Enjoy.



Claire loves to swing, she will bug you and bug you until someone takes her out there. Luckily Emily loves to push Claire on the swing so it all works out.


Poor Claire she was standing at the backdoor watching me make dinner and was happy as can be until I went to snap her picture. I think that was the moment she realized I was not coming to open the door.


This is John shouting to the world from the roof top how lucky he is to be married to me, or re-tarping the roof so it will stop leaking when it rains, you decide.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love that picture of Claire. How cute is that!