Wednesday, August 4, 2010
My Neglected Blog is Finally Updated
My daughter is getting baptized in about two weeks. For the momentous occasion we have lots of family and friends coming to visit and staying with us. There is also the actual planning of the baptism and the birthday party that accompanies such things. I also need to finish getting my kids ready to start school, not to mention the normal housekeeping, dishes and laundry. I have also started several projects this summer that are currently in an unfinished state. My current to do list is 2 pages long. So what have I spend almost all of today doing, organizing my vacation photos and updating my blog. At least that is one thing I can cross off the list, unfortunately it wasn't even on the list.
1 comment:
What you are able to do is amazing considering what you have on your plate. Top it off--it always comes out great. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment