Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Walt Disney World

This year we took the kids to Disney World again. I love it, the kids love it and John tolerates it because he loves us. We had so much fun, it was a little crowded and a little hot but still the happiest place on earth.
John was nice enough to not complain too much while I was booking the vacation. I was able to get my favorite room in all of Disney World. You have a view of the lake and a view of the castle and you can sit and watch fireworks from your balcony every night and watch the light parade on the lake.
The other great thing about his hotel is Breakfast with Chef Mickey. This was Claire's second favorite thing. She loved seeing Mickey and the rest of the gang.Emily was able to go see the Fairy God Mother's in training and be transformed into her favorite princess Jasmine. Claire was too young so I transformed Claire myself into Cinderella and then we had dinner in Cinderella's castle with all the princesses. For the rest of the vacation Claire insisted on her hair done "princess style" and she only wanted to wear her Cinderella costume. She thought she was Cinderella. She would wave to people as we walked down main street and when she would hear music she would hold her dress out and dance. It was priceless. Claire waiting for the other kids to get off Splash Mountain striking her best Cinderella pose.The boys did not join us at the castle for dinner. Look at these two they are not quite handsome prince material yet. I don't think the Fairy God Mother has quite enough pixie dust in that wand.It was a fun vacation. I always have fun and the kids had fun to. I think even John enjoyed himself a little bit but I think he has ridden Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad enough to last him a while.

No comments: