So this year 2009 everyone is happy or at least learned how to fake it. Tyler gave Zachary tips on how to smile.
This is John, Stephani's husband. She is too busy today to post, and since I came home early to help her out, this falls under that responsibility.
PS This is Stephani I had to fix John's post because he had the pictures out of order, bless his heart he tries so hard. I am a little bit sad about this years picture because they didn't include Rudolph the Satanic Reindeer like they did in the previous years. The pictures just are the same without him.
3 comments:
That cracks me up about the reindeer. I did not even notice it until you said something and now I cannot stop laughing!
I know isn't that funny. Why would you have a reindeer that looks like it is going to jump the gate and attack the kids before condeming their souls for eternity hanging out with Santa. He was there this year he just didn't make the picture.
Those reindeer in the back are a bit weird looking.
Post a Comment