I was not going to post these because so many of my posts are about baseball games, but frankly I couldn't come up with anything else because my life has taken a turn towards the boring (after this time last year and all the drama and chaos and hurricanes I am grateful for boring, trust me). Zach and I went to Minute Maid park and saw the Braves play the
Astro's. Neither team is doing particularly well right now, so we were able to get some great seats. I always enjoy the time I have with my kids one on one, you really get to see who they really are and I am often surprised by them. Zach had a lot of fun too, he was able to see Chipper up close and ate until he literally made himself sick. I told him not to eat a whole bag of cotton candy by himself, I don't like cotton candy and he didn't have anyone else to share with, so what else was he suppose to do :).

This is Zach with Chipper warming up in the on deck circle. I forgot my camera so I had to take these with my iphone. That is why they are not that great.

The best part was on the ride home, I was trying to figure out how to get back onto 59 and since I hardly ever drive around that part of town, it seemed like every street I thought would work was a one way street the wrong way. After about 15 minutes of a senic tour of the area around Minute Maid park, Zach tells me, "Mom we are in dad's fancy car, you just say 'Car, take me home' and the the nice lady tells you how to get to your house." That was the moment I remembered John's new car does have built in navigation, I pushed the home button and the nice lady did tell me how to get to my house.
1 comment:
Hahahahaha! Now that IS hilarious! If only you had a in-car video, you could have won yourself a spot on America's Funniest Home Video...or got a kick back from the navigation company for a "true-life" incident where having the system saved the day.
Post a Comment